Body Shop Administrator/Billing Specialist
The Body Shop Administrator/Billing Clerk will be responsible for billing insurance companies for repair work completed in our body shop.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for payment entry
- Responsible for correcting, completing, and processing claims for all payer codes
- Ensuring that claims are accurately sent to insurance companies
- Preparing and sending secondary claims
- Welcoming clients, determining copay/payment
- Taking payments and sending out billing.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Documentation of all calls/contacts/updates
- Assist coworkers with clerical duties to include faxing, copying, and organizing/maintaining files.
- Coordinate with vendors and services they provide.
- Ensure main voicemail reflects office closings, special events as well as posting office closed signs.
- Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requested.
- Receiving and forwarding incoming faxes.
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail.
Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Strong computer skills are required.
Must be able to use a telephone.
Must be able to type on a computer.
Must be comfortable on the phone.
Must be able to speak clearly and professionally.
Must be an excellent teammate and willing to work with others.
We expect you to be reliable.
The ideal candidate must be willing to adapt to the changing car market.
Compensation: Up to $35,000 per year.
McClinton Auto Group has been the choice dealer in the Mid-Ohio Valley for over 100 years. Now in our fourth generation of family ownership, we are growing and looking for candidates to join our top-rated Collision Center. McClinton Collision works with all insurance companies, and we are a Direct Repair Facility for many of them. We have a large workshop with state-of-the-art equipment. We enjoy our work and celebrate our successes.
We want you to come grow with us!
· Life insurance
· Health insurance
· Competitive Compensation plan
· American Fidelity Insurance options available, including Disability, Cancer, Accident, Life, and Flex paid via payroll deduction
· Company 2% matched 401k
· Employee purchase programs for New/Pre-owned vehicles and services
· Six annual Paid Holidays
· 5 personal days per year
· Five Vacation Days after 1st year
Closed Every Sunday and Major Holiday