Body Shop Manager
Body Shop Manager Job Duties:
· Responsible for the reputation, efficiency, and profitability of body shop/collision center operations
· Body Shop Manager Job Duties:
· Oversees daily operation of business including workflow through the body and paint departments
· Control costs
· Employee management
· Establish and maintain schedules
· Assign work and follow up on work orders/results
· Maintain employee performance and work quality through training, counseling, planning, monitoring, and appraising employees
· Maintain a positive relationship with insurance companies
Body Shop Manager Skills and Qualifications:
· Must have a valid driver's license
· Team oriented
· Flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
· Working knowledge of shop equipment
· Perform high levels of customer service
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· A sense of urgency in meeting deadlines
· Must be technically versed in electronic estimating systems.
· Manager must be able to work in an environment that is consistently fast-paced.
· i-CAR certification (preferred)
· Teamwork – Builds strong relationships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared goals; Strengthens relationships by promoting mutual trust and supporting teammates.
· Accountability – Holds self and others accountable to meet and exceed commitments; Focuses on quality results, monitors progress learns from mistakes, and strives for improvement.
· Results Driven – Can be counted on to drive pace to achieve results and consistently meet or exceed expectations; Executes priorities with a focus on critical work to achieve targeted goals.
· Sound Judgment – Makes good decisions by analyzing the situation, leveraging experience, and using available information; Objectively evaluates problems, discovers root causes, and works toward a timely resolution.
· Customer Focus – Maintains a relentless focus on customers and is committed to the continuous improvement of services; Keeps internal and external customers in mind at all times and strives to proactively address customer concerns and needs.
· Model the Way –Be the example by aligning your behaviors in a way that shows others how to act.
· Inspire a Shared Vision – Challenge yourself and your team by creating bold objectives that excite and inspire; Create a personal connection between a teammate’s goals, your team’s goals, and our Vision.
· Challenge the Process – Be the owner of the process and committed to constant improvement both personally and collectively as a team; Look for new ways to get things done effectively and learn from mistakes.
· Enable Others to Act – Develop your talent by ensuring teammates are engaged, challenged, and growing; Share power and responsibility by involving your team in routine and important tasks and decisions.
· Encourage the Heart – Recognize hard work and reward success; Build strong relationships by caring about your team and celebrating both large and small victories.
· Analytical Ability – Ability to work with a large number of details and data; Ability to analyze and challenge details, data, and facts prior to decision making in order to repeatedly make accurate decisions
· Attention to Detail – Ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently
· Multi-tasking – Ability to work on and successfully complete many different tasks or projects at the same time
· Stress Management – Ability to perform under pressure and in adversity
· Time Management – Ability to analyze workload, assign priorities and maintain focus on tasks at hand in order to efficiently get work done
· Written and Verbal Communication – Ability to provide clear, concise information in writing, via phone or in-person
Job Type: Full-time
McClinton Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For over 100 years, McClinton Auto Group has called the Mid-Ohio Valley home. Now in our fourth generation of family ownership, we are growing and looking for candidates to help our top-rated Body Shop. Our body shop works well with most local DRP's and we have state-of-the-art equipment. We have a fun and laid-back environment.
We want you to come grow with us!
After sixty (60) days of employment:
· $10,000 life insurance policy at no cost to the employee.
· Benefits offered through payroll deduction
· 2 Health Insurance options
· Reimbursement Account (HRA) funded yearly by the owner. ($750)
· American Fidelity Insurance options available, including Disability, Cancer, Accident, Life, and Flex paid via payroll deduction.
· Paid Holidays (Christmas, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Independence Day.)
· New/pre-owned vehicle purchase plan for employees.
· After one year of employment:
· One Week Paid Vacation
· 5 personal days
· Retirement plans available
· 401K-Owner Matched 2>#/p###